It is an interesting question to ask, why do we need money? Irony is, when there is uncertainty about future even a satisfied person gets shaken. The most inappropriate place to check our networth is in a hospital waiting room. However, the most important saving in one’s life is the MEMORY! Still, the word money touches the right chord somehow. Is it time or money that is important? I leave it to you…..
In the current situation when most valued employees are asked to leave the job, when your favorite restaurant has run out of business in few months and meeting each other is out of question I was tempted to check how we can get over this virtually. Well, good news is we CAN.
Would you pursue your passion? Dream? Update skills? Launch a business? So, if this is a risky time to do what you wanted to do and nothing really is certain in the immediate future what else is the choice? When else is the right time? Let’s explore.
Learn, unlearn, do, redo …………..find your path. Who knows it could be the next big thing!
When imagination is fueled by passion, dreams do come true.
Below are a few options to explore before the world gets back on its feet.
SOURCES OF PASSIVE INCOME:
- Investment in stock market
- Trading in stock market
- Invest in index funds
- Rental income
- Invest in REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust)
- Refinance your loans and invest the saving
- Pay off high interest debt and invest the saving
- Publish an ebook
- Monetize your photography skills
- Publish course online
- Publish planners online
- Create app, use coding to create new things
- Affiliate marketing
- Network marketing
- Design cloths and sell online
- Drop shipping
- List your place on airbnb
- Start lunch service/home business
- Rent your car
- Start you tube channel
- Use your real estate wisely (it can be let out on rent during weekends for classes)
- Write product reviews and get paid
- Do a typing job for someone and get paid
- Become freelance writer/editor
- Reach out to small business to see if your skills help them.
- Sell your course on teachable
- Conduct paid sessions on webex (other web meetings)
- Create your own website and sell your products
- Join a business (no skill goes waste)
- Take paid surveys (swagbucks, survey junkie, inbox dollars, https://www.valuedopinions.co.in/, https://www.mobrog.com/en-in/paid-online-surveys-india.html)
- Market your skills on Fiverr.
- Buy/Sell on ebay, amazon etc
- Become insurance agent
- Real estate agent
There could be many more…take the first step the path will show itself as we move.
It could be hard, time consuming, could have hurdles……………………BUT…..Do it to know it…
Reach out to me if I can help …….All the best!